TANKMEN TANKMEN

ALL HAIL TANKMEN!

I am going to let this review reflect how i feel about the entire series as i loved them all:
incredible, exactly fits my humor 100%! I would look forward to more of the tankmen series to start up again but i'm not sure how likely that is to happen. Tankmen Reloaded maybe? Thanx for the laughs!

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

Love this series!

I know its a little late to reiew it but i thought i would anyway! i wanted to review all of them but i think they should all get a 10 for creativity, graphics, and entertainment, so i am writing this review for the entire series since i have watched them all over and over and so i say:
Loved it please submit more, because i will watch them its so fuckin good, LONG LIVE BITEY!

Facebook Twitter Facebook Twitter

Finally!

Its about damn time somone spoke out against those 2 ridiculous companies! Both are totally useless and the way JohnnyUtah brutally, yet honestly, verbally raped them was absolutely 100% entertaining and satisfying to watch!
p.s. facebook and twitter, i hate you!

Gretel and Hansel Gretel and Hansel

Well...

I came across a glitch then refreshed the page and started over, I've played through 4 times now and even though i get all 10 deaths I am never awarded the Grimm Master achievement!!! Oh well I'm just obsessing, great game, gets a 10 from me!!!

The Torture Game 2 The Torture Game 2

FUCK!

This game is fuckin brutal! I love it! all I could possibly want is another one, bring on the PAIN!

Score! Score!

Score!

This game reminded me of the old Hugo games for pc, so awesome! The only way it could have been better would be if it was longer. Still alot of damn fun, 10!

Slimer Slimer

LMAO

Slimer needs a circumcision!!!